This recipe is my SwoleMate’s FAVORITE! It’s simple, yet juicy, & flavorful!
- 12-16 oz ground beef
- 1/2 carton sliced mushrooms
- 2 T white onion, chopped
- 1/2 can beef broth
- 4 oz sour cream
- (1 t each salt and pepper)
- Whole Wheat Egg Noodles, Brown Rice, or any other healthy carb you prefer
- Brown beef, mushrooms and onion in skillet.
- Add broth, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Simmer in covered skillet about 20 min.
I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This blog is NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it’s helpful and pretty…so enjoy! 😀
My BodyBuilding Boo & I like to live an 80/20 lifestyle; 80% of our foods are clean, healthy, whole natural foods & then we allow ourselves to indulge in processed food varieties 20 percent of the time. We like to KISS our recipes (Keep It Simple Sweetie); Easier to track, monitor, & meet our MACROS that way!– Estee D. Ratliff