This recipe is for a clean & simple, spicy, yet, sweet & juicy chicken breast!
- 2 tsp tamari (Gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1.25 to 1.50 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
- In a large bowl whisk together 2tsp tamari, 1 tbsp honey, 2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger, & 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Add chicken to bowl & toss to coat.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil sprayed with PAM in a single later.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees Farenheit.
MACROS FOR JUST THE SAUCE (4 SERVINGS):
Total Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 4g
I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This blog is NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it’s helpful and pretty…so enjoy! 😀
My BodyBuilding Boo & I like to live an 80/20 lifestyle; 80% of our foods are clean, healthy, whole natural foods & then we allow ourselves to indulge in processed food varieties 20 percent of the time. We like to KISS our recipes (Keep It Simple Sweetie); Easier to track, monitor, & meet our MACROS that way!– Estee D. Ratliff