Amazon Prime Day is fast approaching! Are you ready to take advantage of all the great deals? You can start planning as soon as today!
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription program that gives users access to additional services that are unavailable to other Amazon customers.
8 Amazon Prime Membership Benefits
- Free same-day, one-day, and two-day delivery for qualifying items.
- Free two hour grocery delivery.
- Exclusive Whole Foods Market discounts.
- No Rush Shipping – the ability to delay your delivery date and be rewarded with cash back.
- Dedicated Amazon delivery day – order throughout the week and your orders will arrive together on your specified day.
- Access to Prime Video, Amazon Music, and Amazon Photos storage services
- Access to Prime Day and Prime member daily deals
- Ability to share your Prime membership access with a partner or spouse.
- …and so much more!
Become an Amazon Prime Member
On government assistance? Grab the Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for 50% off the regular monthly price.
In school? Get the Prime Student 6-month Trial for exclusive deals and promotions for college students!
What is Prime Day?
Prime Day is an annual TWO DAY event giving Amazon Prime members access to amazing deals.
When is Prime Day 2021?
Prime Day 2021 begins at 12 AM PT on Monday, June 21 and runs for 48 hours ending at 11:59 PM PT on Tuesday, June 22.
Earn Free Prime Day Cash
Prime members can earn cash to use toward your Prime Day deals!
- Spend $10 at select small business on Amazon between now and June 20, 2021
- You’ll receive an email with $10 credit for you to redeem.
- Use that credit towards any Prime Day deals on June 21, 2021 and June 22, 2021.
- Visit the Amazon Small Business page for deals that apply to this offer.
Earn Extra Rewards
Prime Day features more than two million deals globally, and they move fast. Check out my Cuts and Curves Fitness official Amazon Prime Day Deals page. I’ll continue to update my list throughout Prime Day as new deals start or end. Product prices and availability are subject to change!!!
You can also check out my Amazon page with the Amazon products I highly suggest.
Get notified when deals go live
Already have some deals in mind? “Watch A Deal” lets you know when your deal is about to start. On the Amazon app, tap the options icon in the bottom menu to navigate to view your Settings. Scroll to your “Programs and Features”and tap on “Deals”, then tap the “Upcoming” tab. Find a deal that you want and tap “Watch this deal” to get notified when it starts.