The Yoga Wheel is one of the newest, most exciting trends in yoga, offering versatility for balance, stretching, and strength. As most yoga students and practitioners know, yoga can be quite challenging to flexibility and balance. But it can be made easier and more comfortable with accessories like the yoga wheel that helps you progress safely from one level to the next. The wheel design can be used in a variety of ways, such as improving your wheel pose, plow pose, forearm stands, and more. Lie backwards across it to open up and stretching your back and chest muscles. Increase hip mobility and overall balance by placing one leg on the wheel in a variety of poses or core strengthening moves. The sturdy ABS design with ¼” TPE cushion provides comfort and durability for any user so you can make it a regular part of your long term fitness lifestyle.
- Stretches and opens up back, chest, and hips to release tight muscles and improve flexibility
- Helps perform challenging backbend & balance moves for a better yoga practice
- Strong interior for sturdy durability with ¼” cushion for comfortable support
- 12” diameter by 5” width is perfectly sized for back support, stability, and easy carrying
- Sturdy ABS design supports up to 500 pounds and is built to last
Measurements: 12″ Diameter;
Material: TPE; ABS Plastic
Care: When using your ProsourceFit Yoga Wheel, place on a yoga mat, carpet, or a smooth floor. Do not use on rough surfaces or around to protect the yoga mat-like exterior. Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Outer Ring: Using mild laundry detergent diluted in water, gently scrub the rubber material with your hand or a soft cloth. Rinse with water and wipe completely dry with a towel or cloth.
Inner Ring: Wipe clean with a warm, wet cloth to remove spots.
Once you’ve scored your deal, be sure to go check out my 15 yoga positions for weight loss!