I’ve used lots of different of waist cinchers over the years. My favorites have a hook / eye closure, structured boning, and are not super long; I do not care for the shapers that reach down to my “fupa” or anywhere close to my hips; Those are so painful to me and do not help me for my purpose in wearing them.
I was so happy to find a short torso shaper on Amazon! This product has 9 steel bones structures surrounding the cincher, 3 rows of hooks to allow for fluctuating waist sizes, and lace details. This one I own has been machine washed and machine dried every week (in an intimates mesh bag) since 2018 and still looks as good as new.
. At no additional cost to you, I may earn commissions on purchases made through links on this website. Read my full affiliate linking policy here.
- Women’s Latex Short Torso Waist Shaper
- Sizes Purchased over time for my fluctuating waist sizes:
- Small – was my first purchase. I didn’t read the size chart correctly, so this was a bit too tiny for me but looked at it as a “goal” controller
- Large – was my favorite size when I was at my smallest weight
- XLarge – is my favorite size at the moment
- 3X – is used when I want to keep things still, casually, but don’t want to take it too seriously
- Color: Black
- by: Lover-Beauty
- via Amazon
- Available in plus sizes
CLICK AN IMAGE BELOW TO MAGNIFY