This recipe is for a clean & simple, spicy, yet, sweet & juicy chicken breast!
- 2 tsp tamari (Gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1.25 to 1.50 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
- In a large bowl whisk together 2tsp tamari, 1 tbsp honey, 2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger, & 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Add chicken to bowl & toss to coat.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil sprayed with PAM in a single later.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees Farenheit.
MACROS FOR JUST THE SAUCE (4 SERVINGS):
Total Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 4g
I’ve lost over 100 pounds \o/. See my story here. I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This blog is NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it’s helpful and pretty…so enjoy! 😀
My BodyBuilding Boo and I like to live an 80/20 lifestyle; 80 percent of our foods are clean, healthy, whole natural foods and then we allow ourselves to indulge in processed food varieties 20 percent of the time. We like to KISS our recipes (Keep It Simple Sweetie); Easier to track, monitor, and meet our MACROS that way!
– Estee D. Ratliff