This recipe is my SwoleMate’s FAVORITE! It’s simple, yet juicy, & flavorful!
- 12-16 oz ground beef
- 1/2 carton sliced mushrooms
- 2 T white onion, chopped
- 1/2 can beef broth
- 4 oz sour cream
- (1 t each salt and pepper)
- Whole Wheat Egg Noodles, Brown Rice, or any other healthy carb you prefer
- Brown beef, mushrooms and onion in skillet.
- Add broth, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Simmer in covered skillet about 20 min.
I’ve lost over 100 pounds \o/. See my story here. I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This blog is NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it’s helpful and pretty…so enjoy! 😀
My BodyBuilding Boo and I like to live an 80/20 lifestyle; 80 percent of our foods are clean, healthy, whole natural foods and then we allow ourselves to indulge in processed food varieties 20 percent of the time. We like to KISS our recipes (Keep It Simple Sweetie); Easier to track, monitor, and meet our MACROS that way!
– Estee D. Ratliff