- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon butter (or olive oil)
- 4 cups assorted greens like kale, spinach, baby swiss chard (chopped if not baby greens)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- pinch of salt & fresh cracked pepper
- Melt butter over medium to medium-low heat. Add onion, stir & caramelize until deep brown color.
- Set the oven broiler to Low and move the rack to the middle. Add greens to the skillet and cook on the stove until wilted. Form 3 wells for the eggs. Crack one egg into each well and cook on stove for 3-4 minutes until whites start to set. Sprinkle with cheese before transferring pan to oven and broil eggs until they are cooked to your liking.
Per serving: Calories: 285 ; Total Fat: 16g; Carbohydrate: 21g; Protein: 17g