- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 200g potatoes, peeled & cooked
- 1 lb. 93/7 ground beef
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- .5 cup / 4oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sautée garlic in a pan. Add beef & brown. Drain excess liquid & fat.
- Meanwhile, bake potatoes in microwave oven.
- Scoop out the insides of the potato and place in a bowl
- Add in the lime juice, cumin, chili pepper, and half of the parsley.
- Mix until well combined. Stir in the black beans.
- Place in oven safe container. Top with the cheese and place in the oven until cheese is melted and begins to brown slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with remaining cilantro, and serve.
Per serving: Calories: 351 ; Total Fat: 11g; Carbohydrate: 27g; Protein: 36g; Fiber: 8g; Sodium: 293g
I’ve lost over 100 pounds \o/. See my story here. I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This blog is NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it’s helpful and pretty…so enjoy! 😀
My BodyBuilding Boo and I like to live an 80/20 lifestyle; 80 percent of our foods are clean, healthy, whole natural foods and then we allow ourselves to indulge in processed food varieties 20 percent of the time. We like to KISS our recipes (Keep It Simple Sweetie); Easier to track, monitor, and meet our MACROS that way!
– Estee D. Ratliff