- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 200g potatoes, peeled & cooked
- 1 lb. 93/7 ground beef
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- .5 cup / 4oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sautée garlic in a pan. Add beef & brown. Drain excess liquid & fat.
- Meanwhile, bake potatoes in microwave oven.
- Scoop out the insides of the potato and place in a bowl
- Add in the lime juice, cumin, chili pepper, and half of the parsley.
- Mix until well combined. Stir in the black beans.
- Place in oven safe container. Top with the cheese and place in the oven until cheese is melted and begins to brown slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with remaining cilantro, and serve.
Per serving: Calories: 351 ; Total Fat: 11g; Carbohydrate: 27g; Protein: 36g; Fiber: 8g; Sodium: 293g