- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 8
- 4 lb. cooked boneless skinless chicken, diced
- 3 Stalks of Celery, Chopped
- 3 whole Green Onions, Chopped
- 2 cups of Grapes, Halved
- 1/2 cup Kraft Lite Mayo
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Juice Of One Lemon
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Dash of Bacon bits
- Precook your chicken; Poach it, Bake it, Grill it, whatever you prefer!
- Chop chicken into bite-sized chunks and set aside.
- Chop all of your fruits and veggies and place them in a bowl with the chicken.
- Mix in mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, brown sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a dash of cayenne pepper & bacon bits! Optional: Add in fresh herbs (parsely dill, oregano, cilantro…)
- Eat right away or chill in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or in a sandwich
Per serving: Calories: 351 ; Total Fat: 11g; Carbohydrate: 27g; Protein: 36g; Fiber: 8g; Sodium: 293g
I’ve lost over 100 pounds \o/. See my story here. I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This blog is NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it’s helpful and pretty…so enjoy! 😀
My BodyBuilding Boo and I like to live an 80/20 lifestyle; 80 percent of our foods are clean, healthy, whole natural foods and then we allow ourselves to indulge in processed food varieties 20 percent of the time. We like to KISS our recipes (Keep It Simple Sweetie); Easier to track, monitor, and meet our MACROS that way!
– Estee D. Ratliff