I was looking for cardio equipment for our new apartment. Based on reviews on Amazon, I decided on the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike. It’s delivered in a huge box, but only took me about 45 minutes to put together. See my full review on YouTube.
. At no additional cost to you, I may earn commissions on purchases made through links on this website. Read my full affiliate linking policy here.
- Odometer – accumulative distance in miles of all workouts
- Estimated calories burned
- Speed in mph
- Distance – total distance during each workout
- Pulse – beats per minute
- Time – elapsed time during each workout
- Reset button to reset all features back to 0
- Scan/Cycle through all the features
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (Haven’t changed the batteries in the 4+ months I’ve owned this; I use this machine 1 to 6 times a week since it’s been delivered.)
- Pedal tension control
- Safety features
- Adjustable seat
- Folds up & away for easy storage
- Adjustable pedal straps
– Estee Denise “Nisey” Ratliff
I’ve lost over 100 pounds \o/. See my story here. I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This blog is NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it’s helpful and pretty…so enjoy!