PUSH Workout Menu
- Flat Barbell Bench Press
- Reverse Grip Single Arm Band Pressdown
- Band Crossover
- Double Arm Band Pressdown
- OverHead Extension
- Side Dumbbell Lateral Raise
- Dumbbell Chest Fly
- Save Time and SuperSet!
- Outfit Details
We’re going to move on to some more barbell fun!
Single Arm Standing Landmine Press
- While standing near the end of the plate loaded barbell, grab the end of the bar with one hand with an underhand grip.
- Slightly bend your elbow.
- Stand in a staggered stance, with the front leg being on the side holding the barbell.
- Slightly bend your knees and push the barbell up and forward while extending your arm.
- Repeat with one arm.
- Then perform with the other arm.
I complete three sets of 50 lbs. for twelve repetitions.
Equipment Used for the Landmine Press
- Landmine / T-Bar Row Attachment Options:
- by: HulkFit
- by: EVERSTRONG
- Barbell Options:
- Plate Options
As seen in my Fitness Store.
SUPERSET THIS EXERCISE WITH A:
Dumbbell DOUBLE Front Raises
(one front raise and one mid-chest hammer)
This next move I stole from my Swolemate; It’s a dumbbell double front raise. You’ll do a front raise and then a hammer to mid-chest; That’s one rep.
- Relax shoulders.
- Stand with feet about shoulder width apart.
- Grab dumbbells, palms facing down, and rest on upper thighs.
- Slightly bend elbows.
- Raise one dumbbell forward and up to mid-chest until arms are parallel to the floor.
- Turn dumbbell slightly so your palm faces inward.
- Repeat with the opposite arm. Return.
I complete three sets of 35 lbs. (on each dumbbell) for twelve repetitions (six reps for each arm).
Equipment Used for the Front Raises
The final superset is side dumbbell lateral raise. Then, I do a chest fly with dumbbells.
Side Dumbbell Lateral Raise
- With dumbbells in hand and palms facing the floor, bend hips, knees, and elbows slightly.
- Using your shoulder muscles, raise your arms to the side until your slightly bent elbows are almost shoulder height.
- Keep elbows above your wrists.
- Lower and repeat.
I complete three sets of 35 lbs. (on each dumbbell) for fifteen repetitions.
Equipment Used for the Lateral Raises
SUPERSET THIS EXERCISE WITH A:
Dumbbell Chest Fly
- Set the bench on a slight incline.
- Lay on your back on a bench while holding two dumbbells.
- Hold dumbbells above upper chest with elbows slightly bent.
- Lower dumbbells to the sides of your shoulders.
- Keep elbows slightly bent and pointed down.
- When you feel the stretch in chest or shoulders, bring the dumbbells back up above your chest in a hugging motion until dumbbells are nearly together.
I complete three sets of 35 lbs. (on each dumbbell) for twelve to fifteen repetitions.
Equipment Used for the Chest Fly
My Upper Body YouTube Videos
So that is it for this workout. I hope you guys steal one exercise or two ideas or steal the entire thing. You can do this workout in the gym because that’s where I was doing this before lockdown. You can also do this workout at home, as I clearly have shown.
Bottoms: 25” Capri High-Waist Printed Eclipse Pocket Legging – Size: Large – Color: Woodrose Strutted Marble – by: Marika Fitness Apparel – via: Zulily
CLICK AN IMAGE BELOW TO MAGNIFY
Diggin’ my hair? Read more about it here.